• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Le Puy Mid-August

intrepidtraveler

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminos Madrid, Frances and Finisterre (2015)
Camino Norte-2017; Camino Ingles from A Coruna - 2017
Will anyone else be heading out from LePuy on or around August 13th?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
I’ll walk from Le Puy around 13th!
Buen Camino! Maybe we'll see each other on the trail. I'm leaving the 13th as well.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Will anyone else be heading out from LePuy on or around August 13th?
Starting September 21 you will have just about finished by then. Can anyone advise please re the following ... walked the Camino Frances and never used mobile data but concerned it might be different on the Le Puy walk . Do I need a sim card will I be able to just use the Wi Fi at the Communal Aubergues ??

Buen Camino! Maybe we'll see each other on the trail. I'm leaving the 13th as well.
Wow. Yes, maybe we’ll see each other on the way.
Actually I’m already in Le Puy. I arrived here yesterday. I’ll walk around Le Puy for a couple of days, then I’ll start walking

Buen Camino!

Il you want to see something special, be in Le Puy on the 15th to attend the and start your camino on the 16th.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum