• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Pilgrims in the Tennessee and Georgia Area

Scott Ptak

Time of past OR future Camino
September (2019?)
As my planning and preparation continues I would very much enjoy meeting some seasoned Pilgrims, or those planning their Camino, in the Tennessee and Georgia area of the US. Please feel free to email.

Buen Camino

Scott

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Scott!
I'm not in your designated area; but nearby in North Carolina. I did my first camino last year and welcome any questions, etc. When are you planning to walk?

Kerstin

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi Scott, I'm northwest of Atlanta. We have been trying to rekindle the N GA APOC group. Hope to have a "local" website up soon- I have it built, just need to get an ok from our local leadership before I post it. But for now there is FB page on the APOC page for Georgia. We've been using that to schedule hikes and get togethers.

How far are you willing to drive? I know we will be doing a hike around Cartersville, GA soon. Fell free to PM me if you don't do Facebook.

I'm in Georgia and planning my camino in April. Still debating between Spanish and Portuguese route. I'm leaning more towards the Portuguese costal.

I'm in Georgia and planning my camino in April. Still debating between Spanish and Portuguese route. I'm leaning more towards the Portuguese costal.

Hi Ali- What part of GA you in? We had a good hike at Sweet Water Creek state park today. Let us know if you would like to join us some time. Also, after your return it would be great to hear about the Camino Portugese.

Buen camino.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum