• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost & Found Lost red scarf

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Red hankercheif Near Santo Domingo de Calzado- it has my name on it “Shireen”. Did you happen to find it??
ShireenB, I really hope a kind fellow peregrina(-o) finds it and is able to get it back to you! If not, don't fret, you'll be able to pick something up along the way; it may not have your name on it, but could be of more significance to you!

A similar thing happened to me on Camino del Norte in 2013. I lost my very favorite bandana handkerchief that had been with me on all my treks, and I quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to recover it. As sad as it made me feel, I gave in and bought another one - a very uniquely designed one at Cuevas de Altamira Museum in Santillana del Mar, simply because I needed one. It's been with me on every Camino ever since, and I treasure it. There is always someone who asks about it, so, I tell them my little story

Ultreïa!

Last edited:
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum