• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

May 10th starting my Camino from SJPdP

Carlos2015

Time of past OR future Camino
Future: Camino Frances may 10 2015
My name is Carlos I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina. first of all, sorry about my English, Spanish is my first language.

I started following the foro last November, I have learned a lot about equipment, gear, albergues, packing list, training. I found an answer to almost all my fears and my concerns. I read very carefully every experience that members have shared in this foro.

I would like to thank all of you.

I will arrive to Barcelona, then I will take the train to Pamplona and bus to SJPdP and I will start "my camino" on May 10th.

Thank you very much and "Buen Camino Amigos".

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
S
hi Carlos, I also start on May 10. See you on the Camino

G
S

hi Carlos, I also start on May 10. See you on the Camino

Great!
8th I will arrive to Pamplona from Barcelona and 9th I will go to SJPdP by ALSA bus (2.30pm).
In SJPdP I will be at Gite Ultreia albergue.
See you on The Camino!

Hi Carlos, I will be making my camino about the same time. Good Luck amigo and Buen Camino.
Bill

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum