• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

May 17, 2023 - Pamplona to SJPdP

AkaiTombo

Buen Camino
Time of past OR future Camino
May 17, 2023
Hello everyone,

I will arrive in Pamplona on May 17 @ 1325 and head to SJPDP to start my solo walk on May 18.
Does anyone want to share a cab to SJPDP? I'm looking to share the ride with you

See you on the way! Buen Camino!

Akai

Last edited by a moderator:
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello everyone,

I will arrive in Pamplona on May 17 @ 1325 and head to SJPDP to start my solo walk on May 18.
Does anyone want to share a cab to SJPDP? I'm looking to share the ride with you

Akai

You can also get the regional bus and then the Blabla Bus to Bayonne, in time for the train out to SJPDP. Perhaps you already know this, and prefer a taxi. But if it helps, just enter Pamplona to Bayonne into Google Maps and select the public transport option.

Also, keep an eye on Blabla Car a few days before your trip, and even the day before. Someone may be doing that journey, or heading to Bayonne, or even San Sebastian.

The last train from Bayonne to SJPDP departs just after 8pm, so that could work for you. But do let your hostel know if you are arriving late.

You can always go to the Camino Office the following morning, to get your credential. Have a great first Camino!

Hello everyone,

Akai

i'am leaving Pamplona to SJPP on May 17 also to start my solo camino on May 18th. But I already have a !2:00 PM Bus ticket already for that day or I would have been interested in sharing a cab. Hope to see you on "The Way". Buen Camino.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
i'am leaving Pamplona to SJPP on May 17 also to start my solo camino on May 18th. But I already have a !2:00 PM Bus ticket already for that day or I would have been interested in sharing a cab. Hope to see you on "The Way". Buen Camino.
Hi, Thank you for reply. I hope to see you on the way too. Buen Camino!

Hello everyone,

Akai

Check out the taxi queue at Pamplona. There will be others going your way.

Hi, Thank you for reply. hope to see you on the way too. Buen Camino!
Hi, I will check the train schedule. Thank you so much.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum