• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Mi primer Camino De Santiago [Paid] 2022-05-03

No permission to buy ($4.99)

MariaSP

Time of past OR future Camino
C. inglés 2029
C. portugués 2021, 2022
MariaSP submitted a new resource:

Mi primer Camino De Santiago - A short novel in easy Spanish

Read more about this resource...

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I would really love to buy this book but I am Australian and the link takes me to the UK Amazon website and I can’t purchase from there unfortunately

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you so much. I did a search on the Australian site but didn’t find it. I have purchased it and I am looking forward to reading it, probably very slowly
Thank you so much! I'd love to know what you think about it.