• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Albergue in O Porriño

barbara olsen

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Portugese 2016
Frances 2023 (April)
If you are looking to break the walk from Tui to Redonela, look no further than the new Albergue in O Porriño. Here is the page to search for on Facebook:
Albergue Privado Camino Portugués Porriño

The beds downstairs have curtains around them, private lights and power outlets, bed linen and the longest pillow I have seen. The beds are large singles. Freshly squeezed orange juice and the best croissants for breakfast.

This Albergue is just past the municipal Albergue.

Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
People like new albergues, and the news of opening a new albergue travel fast.
I stayed in the one last night after reading the news in Vila do Conde (actually Santa Clara just south of Vila do Conde) and it overflowed. Found a man sleeping in the lobby in the morning. I started from Lisbon and never experienced albergue/hostel/residencial filled up until last night.

We to stayed in the new Vila do Conde Arlbergue but we only had 3 people in our room. I hope the Arlbergue in Porriño also attracts lots of customers!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum