• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New video: Camino del Norte 2017

ultreia1972

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Aragones, Primitivo, Norte
My fellow pilgrims!
I have just finished cutting the international version of my camino del Norte. I have done all the comments in English, please don't mind my vocab & grammar, I lost practice
It was a trip from Irun to Santander, which is only the first 10 days. Maybe in 2018 I will walk on....
In case you're interested you can watch my video on Youtube:
Ultreia!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Wow looks like a beautiful walk. Another one to add to the list. And your English is very good!

Another way to view the embedded video above is through this link:
I'm posting it this way so you can copy and paste the url to use
elsewhere or maybe so you can view the video in full screen mode.

Forum software normally takes links to videos (like the one above)
and converts them to show an embedded video instead of the link.

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Great VIDEO! Enjoyed walking with you

Thanks for posting the link. Yeah, going directly to YouTube is probably better...

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
This is just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing this video!

I am planning myself to walk the Camino del Norte in April-May 2018.

Pax et bonum

thank you so much for a free viewing!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Thanks to share your journey. Me and my husband are planning to go to Camino Del Norte on May-June/2019.

Oh, a very good video! Makes my feet itch.

Thank you for creating and sharing your video. The Norte looks beautiful. I’m hoping to walk the C Frances in 2018 (my first time) and was interested in dropping over to walk a portion of the Norte. Not sure whether that’s very likely, but your film helps me dream about it.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum