• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Nice article on the Camino

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks renegade, there was lots to think about in that article. I especially liked some of her reflections when she was home again. One of my favourite bits was when she reflected that it wasn't more 'spiritual' ie they never reflected on their planned questions from John's gospel as they walked- but instead: "But I could tell you the phases of the moon along the trek, when the first light comes, how the sun glints off the lantern of the cathedral of Santiago. I could describe magical forests in Galicia and how the morning mists create islands of the hills surrounding O’Cebreiro." I can identify with that!

Margaret

I felt the same way too.....I didn't have a watch for the Camino (mine had broken about two months before and I never replaced it) and I got pretty good at telling time by where the sun was in the sky. The simple things, really.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!