• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

No Camino Frances, but at least a Camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
That's all we had time for last year and loved it! OK we didn't love all the underfoot surfaces or crazy drivers, but I would do it again tomorrow if someone paid me to;-)
If you find you do have time to do the Frances again, would you consider trying a different route? You might love the Levante or Primitivo!!

Next time I can take 6 weeks of work, my next Camino will be Camino Podiensis. My Ancestor came from a town about a 100 KM north of Puy en Velay, so I have an ancestral link to that part of France.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Sounds like you'll be starting about 100km north of Puy en Velay then;-)

Great country but dangerous road walking. Be careful for misleading road markings and others painted over. Very glad I walked the portugeese but not sure I would again. Enjoy.

Looks like I will be leaving on the 15th of April for Lisbon in Portugal, taking the train to Coimbra and then start walking to Santiago. Just waiting on confirmation on the plane ticket and then its a go! No time to train for this one, to old, to fat but I survived the Camino Frances and I will get through this one also!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Thanks everyone for the encouragement, bought my ticket this afternoon and I am leaving on the 15th of April 2016 walking from Coimbra, Portugal! May we meet in Santiago de Compostella, if not physically maybe at least in spirit!

Most read last week in this forum