• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona to SJPP 29 April 2022

Time of past OR future Camino
Future Camino
It seems that no buses between Pamploma and SJPP at present … I emailed the bus line and they seemed to confirm this …
In response to your reference query 33781114, at the moment there is no travel forecast or schedules, if it is done you will be able to find all the information on the web https://www.alsa.com/en/web/bus/home

Without further, receive a best regards,

Joel Rodríguez

Customer Service

Looking for alternative travel arrangements

Cheers

Austin

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
29 April is too far away for bus schedules. Check again a month before.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I've been following the alsa site for this route for the past 8 months. zero schedule at anytime for the route, so you would best be planning your alternate transport. I've travelled to SJPP from Pamplona previously with Alsa so was keen to do so again in April when I return. I've abandoned this thought for this trip and will instead, as I've also done before, fly into Bordeaux and then take the train to SJPP

though someone posted on an older thread the possibility of taking a taxi from pamplona to st jean which would be doable, would be about a 105km round trip for the driver so unsure on cost. They posted this link, which still looks active. https://taxipamplona.com/en/

I have one lady looking to share a taxi from Pamplona to SJPP on May 1, next day, if anyone is interested.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

The timetable for the bus from Pamplona to SJPP is now on the web.

Leaving daily at 12:00 and arriving at 13:45. €22.

From April 1 until September 4, 2022.

Most read last week in this forum