• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona to SJPP on 8th May 2023

svisic

Time of past OR future Camino
9th May 2023
Hola, I plan on arriving into Pamplona from Valencia on the 8th May 2023 and looking to see if anyone wants to split a taxi to SJPP? Currently planning on getting into Pamplona around 2pm!

Thanks!
Sue

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hola, I plan on arriving into Pamplona from Valencia on the 8th May 2023 and looking to see if anyone wants to split a taxi to SJPP? Currently planning on getting into Pamplona around 2pm!

Thanks!
Sue
Hi Sue,
I will be arriving to Pamplona on 8 May from Barcelona by train at 7:25pm and also need a taxi share to SJPDP. Would that be ok with you, if you want to chill in Pamplona for few hours?
Pease let me know. Thanks.
M

Hey there! Not sure I want to hang out that long flying from Melbourne so will probs be very jet lagged and looking to get to the destination sooner. If things change I will let you know! Might see you at SJPP!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hey there! Not sure I want to hang out that long flying from Melbourne so will probs be very jet lagged and looking to get to the destination sooner. If things change I will let you know! Might see you at SJPP!
No problem, Sue. It would be nice to meet you, I will be coming from Sydney. All the best!

Most read last week in this forum