• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona webcam

• Thread starter Deleted member 3000
  • Start date
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hey falcon, this is pretty cool thanks for sending it.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Anniesantiago said:
Hey falcon, what I appear to get from that link is just a still photo....???

I think you are just seeing a slow refresh by the site. Try refreshing manually and you should see a change.

I hadn't seen the plaza with the completed construction, thanks for the link, Falcon. What's the consensus on this newly re-constructed square? I guess putting parking underneath was a worthy endeavor, but the plaza seems to have lost some of its heart in the process. I remember that when I last walked through, someone told me that construction had been halted because of the discovery of some ancient ruins. Does anyone know the upshot of that? Is there a viewing point or were things moved? Laurie

Most read last week in this forum