• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Paris to Dakar in 30 glasses of wine.

M

mikevasey

Anyone know anything about this. Apparently it runs from Cafe Paris to Cafe Dakar, and the challenge (or attempted suicide) is to drink an individual glass of wine in each establishment between them. Im not interested in doing it, 6-8 glasses of wine over a long day is enough for me, 30 glasses of wine makes me feel sick even thinking about it. Its just every time i get to Santiago people keep talking to me about it(maybe i have that look as a potential recruit to this challenge), so anyone tried it. it sounds more like a thing given over to the student side of the city, rather than the pilgrim side.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum