• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Portuguese pilgrim passport - can I get in Santiago?

calamity37

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning to walk Camino Frances
Hi all!

I’m starting the Portuguese Coastal in reverse tomorrow. Do you know where I can get a passport in Santiago? Or is there something I can download? Thanks!

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The Pilgrim Office has them. Avoid the three hour current wait by telling the guard what you want and following him to the front of the line. They are 2 Euro as I recall.

The Pilgrim Office has them. Avoid the three hour current wait by telling the guard what you want and following him to the front of the line. They are 2 Euro as I recall.
Great, thanks!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Be sure to check if you can get a Compestella where you end. I think that your Camino has to end at Santiago. If this is not true PLEASE let me know so that i don't disseminate incorrect information.

Be sure to check if you can get a Compestella where you end. I think that your Camino has to end at Santiago. If this is not true PLEASE let me know so that i don't disseminate incorrect information.
Thank you, I think you are correct but not sure as I didn’t want the Compostela when I finished the Frances

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Yes, you are correct. The Compostela is awarded because you have arrived at the tomb of St. James in Santiago. The OP has said this is not important, but for many others it is. So, good to clarify it!

Most read last week in this forum