• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Restaurant in O Porriño

dokrando

Time of past OR future Camino
September 2023
starting from Tui
My wife and I are walking the Camino to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary (among other reasons). We will be in O Porriño on the day and our looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate. Looking for suggestions. Thank you.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
My wife and I are walking the Camino to celebrate our 45th wedding anniversary (among other reasons). We will be in O Porriño on the day and our looking for a nice restaurant to celebrate. Looking for suggestions. Thank you.

Happy anniversary!

This one seems nice and gets good reviews.

I also suggest this restaurant.

It was recommended to me by the owner of the albergue Peregrina - it’s run by a family member. I enjoyed my meal there one Sunday afternoon. All the other customers seemed to be local families, all dressed up for a meal out .

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum