• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

San Sebastian on Anthony Bordain this weekend

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
Not certain if this can be found world wide maybe using a computer...but just saw that Anthony Bordain is doing a show on San Sebastian, one of my favorite spots on Earth and day one or two (pending on where you stop) on the Norte! It airs on Sunday in my neck of the woods.
For those about to embark on this trip The Tweleve Tribes which have a stop (auberge of type) before you hit the city in a gorgeous spot in the woods are about to open a "Yellow Deli" that makes great breads, sandwiches , muffins and drinks etc... I wouldn't ever recommend missing pinchos in San Sebastian but if you get the chance to fit a sandwich, bread, muffin or nice lunch in to your trip (or need one packed) look them up...promise you will not be disappointed.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum