This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago to Finisterra

livingwater

Hi,

I´m on my camino and now in Triacastella. Can someone please post up the bus schedule from Santiago to Finisterra? This trip is taking longer than I thought and I might need to take the bus on the day I arrive in Santiago.

Thanks!!!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
livingwater said:
Hi,

I´m on my camino and now in Triacastella. Can someone please post up the bus schedule from Santiago to Finisterra? This trip is taking longer than I thought and I might need to take the bus on the day I arrive in Santiago.

Thanks!!!

Don't do that!! By walking is much enjoyable than by bus. And it only take two days more than by bus!!

Buen Camino, caminando, not by bus

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum