• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

September 2015

Eleanor L.

Time of past OR future Camino
hope to start Camino France's this September; would like to connect with others also planning to go.
Hi! Couldn't find a Start a New Thread on the September page, so I hope this gets where it belongs: I'm EleanorL, and I'm listed as starting in St. Jean on September 5. I'm actually starting on Sept. 14, so please move my name. I'm planning to take a bus to Roncesvalles as I'm pretty daunted by that mountain, but think I should be OK from there on. Would like to meet others in St. Jean the evening of 9/13 or the morning of 9/14, just to have some connections! Eager to get started, Buen Camino!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Hi Eleanor have moved your date now, see thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/2015-september-pilgrims.34666/
Buen camino

Hi Eleanor, begin your journey a bit slow and after the Pyrenees you are more used to the every day walkes and than you can go a bit faster when you want.
Wish you a Buen Camino, Peter.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum