• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Share a taxi/car ride from Pamplona to Saint Jean Pied de Port on May 13, 2022 around 3:00-3:30pm

Gadflyparexcellence

Time of past OR future Camino
Walked in "2016," "2018," "2022."
My friend and I would like to share a ride from Pamplona to SJPP on May 13 in the afternoon. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me. Thanks

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My friend and I would like to share a ride from Pamplona to SJPP on May 13 in the afternoon. Anyone interested please feel free to contact me. Thanks
Hello, I am interested in sharing a ride from Pamploma to SJPP on May 13 in the afternoon. I would be happy to arrange a taxi Thank You! Jeanette

Hi Gadflyparexcellence, I will probably be using What's App for communication in Spain, I can send you the number if you are interested in sharing a ride for just myself. Thank You!
Jeanette (Spadaro66)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Great Jeanette. I've already reserved a taxi.
Great news. Jeanette. I’ve already reserved a taxi for that afternoon. So we’re fine on that front. I will send you a private message to give you the details. Yes, communicating through WhatsApp is a great idea. WhatsApp is also very popular in Spain. I

Thanks
Shankar

Hi Gadflyparexcellence, I will probably be using What's App for communication in Spain, I can send you the number if you are interested in sharing a ride for just myself. Thank You!
Jeanette (Spadaro66)
Wonderful news! This is my first camino and traveling solo so very grateful to have Ivar forum to make connections and share rides! I am taking the train from Madrid and plan to arrive around 3-3:30.
Assuming there are not any delays.

Wonderful news! This is my first camino and traveling solo so very grateful to have Ivar forum to make connections and share rides! I am taking the train from Madrid and plan to arrive around 3-3:30.
Sorry for multiple messages. I am learning how to use Ivar.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Normally trains in Spain are very punctual. If needed, we will wait for your arrival. St. Jean is just over an hour's drive from Pamplona.

Sorry for multiple messages. I am learning how to use Ivar.
NP. I still get lost on this forum. Hence I overlooked the fact that this conversation was just meant for us.

The train ride from Madrid to Pamplona is a nice one as I far as I recall. We also took the train from Madrid to Pamplona during our first Camino.

Most read last week in this forum