• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Starting again

Paulh

Time of past OR future Camino
Only done the 1st 3 days
Hi I am booked for the 15th Feb. To continue my Camino from Pamplona. I will walk for approx 18 days I have no real plans. As they say over her. I'm just going for a wee dander. I would like to get over half way. And then I will complete later this year. So I'm looking forward to it. All the best paul

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Paul,

May the weather be with you and the way kind.

Rob.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Buen camino and please keep us posted.

Hi I am booked for the 15th Feb. To continue my Camino from Pamplona.

Hello Paulh, I will be leaving SJPP Feb 12/18 and starting slow, looks like a couple of others are leaving SJPP at the same time ( see calendar ). May run into you. Wishing you a gentle walk.
Bill

Most read last week in this forum