• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Suggestions for Spanish Greeting Cards on the Camino

Karinhi

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi all-Happy New Year!
I plan on finishing my Camino in 2022. I had to stop early due to an injury in 2019. I have a number of friend's and family's birthdays happening while on the Camino and thought it would be fun to send a Spanish greeting card. I realize they are not a big thing there but I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where to look.
I did find a few in a tobacco shop on my last Camino but it was by chance.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi @Karinhi

You may have seen some of Marc Heffner's artworks and products in Santiago. Here is a link to his website where you can buy greeting cards online. They are not the most inexpensive, but I like his work very much - though they may not be to your taste. I usually buy a few of his greeting cards if I see them in SdeC. If you like these you could contact Marc to find out who is stocking his cards in SdeC and possibly elsewhere on the Camino

I came to know Marc after seeing a print of a one of his artworks in an albergue on the Frances in 2013. I took a photo of it and eventually 'tracked him down' and we have had an irregular but continuing correspondence since then. A few years ago he kindly gave me permission to use one of his lovely artworks as the homepage picture on my blog for the Camino de Madrid.

Since I first came in contact with Marc his range of 'merchandise' has expanded considerably - no doubt there is demand for these souvenirs with increase in numbers of pilgrims since that time.

I have a couple of Marc's prints hanging at home now, which he sent here to Australia in a cardboard tube. In my experience, his delivery arrangements and charges for postage are very reasonable.

Best wishes
Jenny

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jenny

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum