• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi from Pamplona to Roncesvalle

Time of past OR future Camino
We just got the Pamplona and arrived at the Train station. We are taking a local bus to the main bus station. We are trying to get to Roncesvalle. I would like to get to Roncesvalle ASAP in order to see the museum. I have the name and phone number one taxi driver who is unavailable. I will try to find a third person and share a taxi. However, I'd like to know which taxis people recommend. Response appreciated.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I have the same question, so please let us know how it goes. Buen Camino

How did it work out?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum