• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi from Pamplona to SJPP October 5th, 2022

skystream

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances planned
HI, I am going to take a taxi from Pamplona to SJPP on October 5th, somewhere around 1-2pm local time. If you want to share the ride, let me know.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
There is a good chance you will find pilgrims waiting at the taxi stand when you arrive

HI, I am going to take a taxi from Pamplona to SJPP on October 5th, somewhere around 1-2pm local time. If you want to share the ride, let me know.
Hi, I am going Oct 4. Is that possible for you? Also, Oct 6 weather forecast is rain, so leaving the 4th makes sense if you want to spend the night in SJPP and walk the 5th.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum