• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Taxi share this evening (Aug 19, 2023) from Bayonne to SJPDP

eganorion

Time of past OR future Camino
August 20 2023
Hi fellow Pilgrims. My TGV from Paris to Bayonne is stuck in Bordeaux with a 3 hour delay. Getting in now at nearly 21:00, right after the last train to SJPDP. So it seems like a taxi is the only option. Anyone up to share? Perhaps there are other pilgrims on the same train as I’m on? It’s August 19 today. Thanks!

(I’m going to see if maybe there’s a bus I can grab to Bayonne since we aren’t leaving for a couple hours but the TGV is so fast I’m not sure if a bus would be faster at this point)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
So sorry to hear this! I think I was on the train to Bayonne in front of you? I just got here but we were delayed over an hour. I’m heading to SJPP tomorrow - but I hope you are able to find someone to share with! I really just wanted to drop by to empathize with your frustration over the current issues with the French transportation system…

That’s kind of you to respond! Who knows? With the high temps, I may be delayed and see you somewhere on the way. Buen Camino.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
For what it’s worth I saw A LOT of people who looked like pilgrims at the train station. Good chance someone on board your very train may find themselves in the same predicament tonight! Good luck - Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum