• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Transport between Astorga and Rabanal del Camino/Ponferrada

cathyke

I'm travelling with a friend who can only come for a short time. She will probably need to head back to Astorga (and from there to Valladolid) from either Rabanal del Camino, or possibly Ponferrada.

Does anyone know if there is a bus - and where I find out about times etc?
Thanks
CAthy

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
curiously enough, I believe there is a bus service between Rabanal and Astorga: a once-a-week market-day service that potters about through all those villages of the Maragateria. So if you're there on the right day

Try the tourist office http://www.ayuntamientodeastorga.com/datos.htm Though it's probably simpler to organise a taxi.

As Javier says, Ponferrada-Astorga won't be a problem - good bus and train service

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum