• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

transport from araujo to vilarinho +vilarinho to rates

mbear

Hi, I'm trying to workout "transportation options" along the Caminho using perhaps Porto, Ponte de Lima,Valenca/Tui as "bases" and bus/train to and fro from end/start of each days walk.[with day packs hope to follow as close as possible the 5 day option for walking distances set out by the online Camino Portugues. Would appreciate all/any advice/suggestions THANKS :? PS..This is to avoid the possible crowds in the albergues,and at these larger? towns a bigger choice of accommodation.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
In my :? state I perhaps didn't make it clear what info I realy need! What I really would appreciate is help/info how to find the transport options/connections for these towns [or others] to enable me to walk the route as mentioned above.[not only,but including the subject heading] once again thanks

Most read last week in this forum