• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vegano 🌱

LynnSwan5

Time of past OR future Camino
Future
Please ask at Roscavelles hotel - they made me the best vegan meal - vegetables, chips and salad - delicious - was amazing after the extremely rude woman working at the monastery dismissed me and told me all meals contained meat - please ask at hotel - they even have vegan burgers

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Sorry, for clarification, do you mean Roncesvalles hotel? I am glad you found good food there, we stayed there recently and really enjoyed it!

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Yes, I can testify to that too! I was there in 2019 and they made a good mushroom risotto for me for entree and, I think, a vegetable lasange for main course, even though they were not on the menu. Actually, their breakfast was good too! Their croissants were French boulangerie standard - but of course they are not vegan...

Most read last week in this forum