• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Will anybody be in Pamplona on Sept. 17, 2019? Going to SJPDP on Sept 18?

Marla in CA

Time of past OR future Camino
Will anybody be in Pamplona on Sept 17, 2019? Going to SJPDP on Sept 17? I just booked a flight from Madrid to Pamplona on Sept. 16th at night and staying in Pamplona 1 night. Then I am headed to SJPDP on the 17th. Will book a bus for myself unless I hear from anyone . Hope to start the Camino on Sept. 18th.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Take a peek at the Calendar that is at the top in the menu bar. It looks like at least two others depart on Sept 18, too.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Take a peek at the Calendar that is at the top in the menu bar. It looks like at least two others depart on Sept 18, too.
Thank you so much! I am so new to this site and had no idea there was a calendar.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Dave, sorry to bother you with this question, but how do I add my name and dates to calendar?

Most read last week in this forum