• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

El Camino de San Salvador Digital Guide Book in English

El Camino de San Salvador Digital Guide Book in English First Edition

No permission to buy ($5.99)
Our updated eBook guide for 8/23, this Camino is also known as the Camino del Salvador, or The Way of the Savior. Our digital-only eBook contains the route from León to Oviedo. It is in PDF format that you can download to your device and free yourself of the weight of a book! Packed with useful, must-have information on accommodations, cafés and special places of interest along the way. You can pull up your digital eBook and never worry about having a WiFi connection again!This is especially useful on the mountainous and remote San Salvador! OR you can click on the link, Camino de San Salvador, to go to my web pages to read it all for FREE on my website! Ultreia!
  • 2.png
    2.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 552
Author
Elle Bieling
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Elle Bieling

Latest updates

1. Updated in August, 2023, Camino de San Salvador

I have just completed the updates on the Camino de San Salvador eBook for 2023/24. There are no...
  2. Updated ~ The Camino de San Salvador EBook

Included are recent route changes, and also included are additional route alternatives, based on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.
This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back