• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

100,000 page views in 6 months!

billbennettoz

Veteran Poster
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2013
Camino Portuguese 2014
Via di Francesco 2015
Today my blog clocked over the 100,000 page view mark.

I started the blog in mid April, for 25 family and friends when I walked the Camino Frances. It's now grown into this huge world-wide community, who follow the blog daily. It's become a real community.

If you want to check it out - it's called PGS THE WAY. [Ivar: edited out commercial link]

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Thanks Julie! Lovely to see you on the blog any time!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Congratulations Bill! I like your writing style and enjoy dipping in occasionally to see what you've written.
Oh Julie, just to add - if you like the writing style then let me shamelessly plug my book, which is just out on Kindle and iBooks. It's called The Way, My Way. I think you'll find it very funny at times, but also deeply moving.

Here's the link to Kindle: [Ivar: edited out commercial link]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job! thanks for sharing your life with us. So many Camino experiences and yet... no two the same! Looking forward to read your book. Check out my latest video.

Oh Julie, just to add - if you like the writing style then let me shamelessly plug my book, which is just out on Kindle and iBooks. It's called The Way, My Way. I think you'll find it very funny at times, but also deeply moving.

Here's the link to Kindle: THE WAY, MY WAY
Of course you're allowed to plug your book! I have it already but, unfortunately, it will be a little while before I can start it. It always seems to be feast or famine with my reading material and at the moment you are number 6 in the queue. I hasten to add that the number is in order of purchase not in order of desire to read.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum

Hello pilgrims (new and old alike). In both 2022 and 2023 I walked the Portugues Coastal with a few friends and decided to video the experience for the first time (I also walked in 2018 and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back