14th September 2021 - Starting from Porto

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Airfix

Sep 21, 2019
Wales
Time of past OR future Camino
French 2019
Portuguese 2021 Central
2022 Coastal
Nice to hear of a few pilgrims walking from Porto. Wife and I start central route on 10th Sept.
We're four days in now, in Ponte De Lima tonight. Been great so far, made friends, shared experiences experiences. Highlight must be swimming in Neiva river.

Reactions: GailGwyn
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

GailGwyn

Jun 18, 2017
part Camino Frances (2013), Part Camino Norte (2014)Camino Frances (2019)Camino Portuguese (2020)
Hope you started ok. We're in Cossourdra to tonight, bit wet but well fed and watered.
Heading to the airport today. Hope all goes smoothly. All being well, we start walking from Porto Cathedral tomorrow morning. 👣👣🙏

Reactions: Airfix
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

GailGwyn

Jun 18, 2017
part Camino Frances (2013), Part Camino Norte (2014)Camino Frances (2019)Camino Portuguese (2020)
It will be nice to have some more Welsh on the Camino. Walked with a couple of Swansea lads recently.
Yay! We're just off to the Cathedral for our first stamp!
It will be nice to have some more Welsh on the Camino. Walked with a couple of Swansea lads recently.
Yay! We're just off to the Cathedral for our first stamp.

tsher09

Jan 24, 2019
Beginning of March (2019)
Leaving Vigo Monday but having some issues finding a bed along the main stages of this route. Any fave albergues or route suggestions since many of you are on/ recently finished? Many thanks!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

I have been reading on the forum that many have suggested skipping the complicated walk in and out of Vigo. As I am time limited I am going to take this advice and get a taxi from one side to the...
We will be taking the boat from Vilanova de Arousa at 8am and getting into Padron late morning. Our questions to the Forum - do we push on into SDC or stay the afternoon/night in Padron? Is Padron...
Hi Doing my first Camino on 1st June. Flying out to Porto next Thursday and just wondering what the weather is like on the Camino at the moment. I have been looking at accu weather etc but wanted...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides