Search 69,459 Camino Questions

1st time, from Porto

May 9, 2024
Tenerife
www.nils-klippstein.de
Time of past OR future Camino
May 10th, starting from Porto
Hi, this is Nils from Tenerife.

I'm excited to start my very first camino - let's see what it will bring! 😍 For me, this journey is very much like an inwardly guided shamanic ceremony, following the synchronocities that every moment and every day will bring.

As I am experienced with fasting, I will feel what my body says and maybe do that while on the camino. Or perhaps I'll do fruit fasting, let's see... For sure I want to go deep into the inner processes, and with fasting this goes so much further.

After not having done much sportive activities in the last months, I did some days of training in the beautiful mountains of Tenerife, with a full and heavy backpack (a water canister helped). So, I feel ready to go. :)

Buen camino!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
May 9, 2024
Tenerife
www.nils-klippstein.de
I don't understand your drive to do this while fasting, and what that might mean. I do hope that you 'listen to your body' and take sufficient sustenance to stay healthy.
Hi, thank you for your concern. Yes, I will take it slow, really feeling what my body wants.

Reactions: ApproachingBliss
May 9, 2024
Tenerife
www.nils-klippstein.de
Have a wonderful journey. Please share all the little synchronicities that find you (or you find them) on The Way. I'm looking forward to reading your Camino.
Thank you for your interest! I wrote my first day's impressions in the LIVE forum (approval needs some time). Most of the synchros are always very personal and just meant for me, so let's see how much I'll share about them...

• Thank you
Reactions: ApproachingBliss

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.