• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

2nd Australian Friends of the Camino conference

AJGuillaume

Pèlerin du monde
Time of past OR future Camino
Via Gebennensis (2018)
Via Podiensis (2018)
Voie Nive Bidassoa (2018)
Camino Del Norte (2018)
My darling and I are attending the 2nd Australian Friends of the Camino conference in Melbourne this weekend.

Anyone else from this forum attending?

I have already spotted @dougfitz and of course spoken to @jl who recognised me from our Covid times zoom meetings.

Looking forward to a great conference!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I hope it goes well! Give my regards to @jl and apologies for me not making it. I'm booked to go to Spain and Italy to walk in April and May which will take up all my leave.

Anyone at the conference who is also on this forum might be interested in this thread about Alexander Campbell, who set off from Circular Quay last week to walk, yes, walk, all the way to Santiago de Compostela as part of his walking circumnavigation of the World.

I'm here! Just noticed this thread today, as things are wrapping up. It has all been wonderful and transformative, right from the beginning on Friday. And lucky me, I'll be traveling back to Adelaide with @jl and another, so the sharing and Camino vibe will continue. 🙏 Thank you to the Members who gave me transport here and back to Adelaide. Very grateful to the AFotC and the Conference committee for organizing this wonderful event. Inspired for 2024!

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back