• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

3d Printed Hiking Pole Clip

mamu

Time of past OR future Camino
22. April 22, Camino Francaise, St. Jean

Attachments

• 1648377432004.png
    1648377432004.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Heyo,

I've creaded a 3d Printed Hiking Pole Clip, check it out at https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/152057-hiking-pole-clip.
If you need other diameters, just let me know, I'll update the files and upload them.

View attachment 121327

Buen camino!

mamu

p.s. it's free, no charge, no fees, no viruses :)
I would love to get one of those as my backpack has no loops or anything to attach my poles. I use the black diamond poles and they are 4 1/2 cm in diameter. I am happy to pay for this thing and admire you for coming up with a good solution!!

I would love to get one of those as my backpack has no loops or anything to attach my poles. I use the black diamond poles and they are 4 1/2 cm in diameter. I am happy to pay for this thing and admire you for coming up with a good solution!!
Are you sure they are "4 1/2 cm in diameter" That's one hefty sized pole!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Neat idea!
For those of you without access to a 3D printer Web Dominators are quite an effective alternative

1648392598493.png

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).

Most read last week in this forum

Anyone had any experience with getting collapsible (fold up) poles through airport security checkpoints in carryon baggage. In particular when exiting Australia and Spain?
What are the best watches/devices to measure your distance walked each day?
There are a lot of discussions about preparing for a Camino. What boots? Waterproof? Do I need poles? What's the best pack, size, brand? All good questions and there's a lot of information on all...
Noticed for the first time today that Costco is carrying a Cloudveil short sleeve shirt. It’s loose fitting, sleeves quite short and is 52% merino and 48% tencel, several colours. For $17 I...
I'd like to know about people who has flown drones on the Camino. I'm planning on doing the Camino, only in Spain. Thinking about taking with me a drone with camera that weights less than 250g...
Firstly, Hello and thank you for welcoming me to the group; I will be travelling to St Jean Pied De Port on July 2nd with view to starting my own journey to Santiago de Compostella throughout...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.