• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

8yo Irish boy on the Camino

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Post pictures! What a great journey to take with your son.

Starting my4th Camino this Wednesday. 8yo coming this time. Very excited

https://m.facebook.com/kidsonthecaminodesantiago/
One of the greatest things I have ever done was to take my children, the first was to marry their father who stayed behind and let us do it for three months. Enjoy, walking all day lets their little brains relax and bombard us with questions that we actually have the time to answer!!!!!! Buen Camino!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Starting my4th Camino this Wednesday. 8yo coming this time. Very excited

https://m.facebook.com/kidsonthecaminodesantiago/
Hi micamino73,
We are just back from the Camino Portugues and passed a Spanish family on the inland leg from Tui on a number of occasions. A couple with two boys, who I would estimate were about 10 years and 8 years old, carrying sticks and play-acting (?superhero's) as they went! Remarkable!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

I just heard from José Luis of the Via Lusitana that they have opened a pilgrim office in Lisbon. It only opens in the afternoons — every day, from 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM. It is a small room in the...
Last night the skies over the Camino Portugués lit up in the most incredible way. It was a mystery to me until I saw the headlines this morning that a meteor had flown overhead. Did anybody else...
Hello, I am walking the Portuguese Central starting in Porto on July 24. I have read that many people consider the first day out of Porto to be unpleasant because it is too much in the city...
Dear all, I have not stayed at this place myself, but I just had a pilgrim in my office telling me about a really bad experience here. Bad enough that I feel I should let people know. Doing a...
Hello! My sister and I are planning to start our Camino de Santiago journey in Porto. We fly in on the 6th at 4:35. Would we be able to walk into an albergue around 5 or 5:30 and find a spot to...
I'm wondering if anyone on the Portuguese Camino saw the meteor last Saturday? Link...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back