• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent

kevinw1

Hi, can anyone tell me if there is any accommodation between Le Puy and Monbonnent as i may not be able to walk this section in one day. Thanks

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I stayed here, and it was very nice:
ALLEGRE Nicole
Hébergement: Chambre d’hôte et gite

ALLEGRE Nicole
Tallode
43370 St Christophe/Dol
tel : 04-71-03-17-78

500 mètres après le village de St Christophe sur Dolaizon sur le chemin de St Jacques de Compostelle.
Gîte de groupe 14 places avec cuisine, gestion libre en 4 chambres avec WC et salle de bains dans chaque chambre.
23€ la nuitée par personne
14€ le repas du soir sur réservation
DĂ©pannage Casse croute

Description : Salle Ă  manger

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
If you can make it to Montbonnet, then stay at Chamber d'hotes La Barbelotte. Great room, wonderful food and just the nicest host. On a par with Gite a La Ferme in Saugues.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
My wife and I did Le Puy to Conques last June (2015) with a donkey, and our first night was at La Barbelotte. It wasn't a particularly long first day. I can definitely recommend La Barbelotte, we had a very nice room and the dinner was wonderful.

...Hébergement: Chambre d’hôte et gite...
Just as an aside, for all those of you English-speakers who are terrified of not being able to read the Miam Miam Dodo listings: you did manage to decipher this listing, right?? Even with zero knowledge of French? And with the knowledge of a bare dozen words in French, you have the complete information.

Really, you can do this!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back