• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Accommodation worries

ClaireMcMahon

Time of past OR future Camino
May 2024
Hi all,
I’m starting my Camino Frances on May 12. I’ve booked my first night in SJPDP, but I’m starting to worry I need to book more.
My plan was to take it day by day and just turn up, but lots of groups/threads I’ve seen suggest things are booking up, and as a solo female pilgrim I’m a bit worried about being locked out in the cold!
Any advice/words of wisdom or encouragement much appreciated!
Thank you! :)

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
You are correct to be concerned as May is one of the busiest walking months. Definitely book through Pamplona. After that, the crowds tend to disperse a bit and more accommodations in more cities become available. At that point you can gauge if you need to book ahead or not. And remember, public albergues generally are first come, first served

Make a reservation in Roncevalles. After that, it's personal preference and tolerance for risk. You will not sleep out in the cold if you do not make reservations after Roncevalles. However, you may see your preferred albergue with a 'completo' sign out front. Remember that you do not need to stop in Zubiri -- Larrasoana is just a short walk down the road, they have a half dozen albergues, and a couple of them are large (30+ beds). And don't forget that for a few more Euros, pensions are a nice option (I stayed in one in Zubiri and I got to say that the hot shower and private room were mighty nice).

One other strategy is to make your first day a short one by staying in Orrison or Borda if you can get a reservation. If you get moving in the morning, you'll be in Roncevalles before any crowds and could even walk a bit past Roncevalles to Burguete or Espinal (but I personally would not because I love the history and energy of the Roncevalles, not to mention the pilgrim Mass).

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Having walked the CF in early May, over 300 pilgrims left SJPP the day I did. Having a reservation through Pamplona gave me great peace of mind to be able to walk at my pace. Early arrivals had no problem getting a bed. I’m sure that got more difficult later in the day. The next day I walked on to Larrasoana again with a reservation. An advantage of going beyond Zubiri for me was an earlier arrival into Pamplona the next day.

On my second CF, the first day after stopping for a beer in Roncesvalles, I walked on to Burguete (only a few kilometers farther). As I hadn’t stopped there on my first Camino, I spent my second night in Zubiri again with a reservation.

Further along the Camino I don’t think advanced reservations are as needed, but you can play that by ear day by day. I’m a little concerned about what I've read on another tread about groups reserving a large number of beds in albergues. I’ve never dealt with that phenomena in my walks. After Pamplona, you’ll be able to judge whether or not you might want to call ahead a day or two to make a bed reservation.

In general, I have found that most albergues are not full if you arrive early in the afternoon to your destination. You’ll figure all this out quite quickly along The Way. Buen Camino.

I am another solo woman - just make sure you have some extra in the budget for a taxi or a hotel night. Also be aware that occasionally you can get caught up in a "bubble", but if you slow down or outrun it things will be easier.
In addition to the first couple of days from SJPDP to Pamplona as already mentioned, the other significant spot for booking ahead is Sarria to SdeC - but staying off-stage will help, and avoiding hitting Sarria at the weekend may help to.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi all,
I’m starting my Camino Frances on May 12. I’ve booked my first night in SJPDP, but I’m starting to worry I need to book more.
My plan was to take it day by day and just turn up, but lots of groups/threads I’ve seen suggest things are booking up, and as a solo female pilgrim I’m a bit worried about being locked out in the cold!
Seems like the comments have already covered everything. I would add that Booking.com does not list all facilities. I use the Buen Camino app to message albergues for reservations. The Monastery/albergue in Roncesvalles has a website where you can reserve ahead, but you may need to notify your bank that you are using your card in Spain. I would book through Zubiri. From Pamplona on there are more small towns and roadside albergues and the crowd separates quite a bit based on how far everyone walks. It should be easier to find accommodation until a few small towns in the Meseta and definitely the last 5 days from Sarria. Very crowded the last 100km.

I am also a solo walking female and don't book if I can avoid it.

If you prefer not to make reservations, you could try to walk off-stage until Pamplona, which usually makes it easier to find a bed.

Most pilgrims will walk St Jean - (Orisson / Borda) - Roncesvalles - Zubiri (or Larassoana) - Pamplona. So, those places can fill up quickly in may.

You could walk instead St Jean - Valcarlos (almost nobody walks that way when the Napoleon pass is open!) - Espinal - Zabaldika - Pamplona.

If you want to be sure to have a bed, book St. Jean and Espinal. Zabaldika can't be booked. And if you walk only the short day from there to Pamplona, you should have a good chance to get a bed in the not bookable Casa Paderborn, albergue municipal Jesus y Maria, or parroquial Betania.

(there's also an albergue just after Pamplona in Cizur Menor, if you prefer a longer day).

Just an idea.

One thing to maybe help with the fear of having to sleep outside:

In a worst case scenario (which very rarely happens) you can always just walk into a bar, have a coffee, find out where the next place with a bed is, and ask the bar staff to please call you a taxi there.

No need to sleep outside unless you want to.

Buen Camino!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Larrasoana is just a short walk down the road, they have a half dozen albergues
Larrasoaña has two albergues - the municipal with 10 beds, and the private Albergue San Nicolás with 40 beds. There are also two pensiones with 4 rooms each.

I've stayed at Albergue San Nicolás twice - it's very nice, and they offer a communal dinner.

It is very common to get nervous just before starting your Camino. This isn't necessarily a good reason to change your plans at the last moment.

At this time of year, every year, the forum and other Camino web sites get lots of panicked posts from first timers about how busy it is around St. Jean through Pamplona.

Above this you have received good advice from a variety of experienced pilgrims.

At these times I often post about my own experiences of leaving St. Jean on the 15th May 2019, still one of the single busiest days for this stretch. I only had a reservation in St. Jean for the first night and I always had a bed.

Of course, I might have somehow been lucky because I certainly encountered other people who were panicking about not getting a bed and because it was my first time it was hard not to join the panic conversation.

One thing has changed since 2019 and that is the number of beds that were held back for walk-in pilgrims at Roncesvalles. They used to hold back two thirds of their beds but now they only hold back around a quarter.

Roncesvalles is definitely a pinch point. You have excellent advice on how to manage this and the options are:
1 Reserve a bed in Roncesvalles
2 Take two days to cross the Pyrenees so that you arrive in Roncesvalles early enough to get a non-reservable bed. I would aim to be there around 11 am although I don't think that they are open then.
3 Walk on past Roncesvalles to find a bed. Generally easier if you have taken two days to cross the Pyrenees.
4 Share a taxi with other pilgrims from Roncesvalles to the nearest empty bed. A good way to meet new people and make friends and memories. Then taxi back to Roncesvalles in the morning.

Lastly, as a couple of wise people have already mentioned, aim to stay at Zabaldika. A donativo albergue that does not accept reservations and a definite highlight of my first Camino.

If you are resilient and have a problem solving approach then you will be fine and you will have a fantastic and memorable Camino.

Remember, we are not walking solo across some great, untracked desert, we are walking in France and Spain, first world countries with mobile phones, public transport and wayside cafes and bars 😍. This is part of the magic. A real challenge within a very safe environment.

Buen camino!

Last edited:
there's also an albergue just after Pamplona in Cizur Menor
One of my favourite stays, a very basic uninspiring building, right next to a church and run by nuns of the order of Malta. Ideally situated to hit Alto del Perdon at sunrise which is just beautiful. A good choice if the beautiful madness of Pamplona is not your thing.
I've stayed at Albergue San Nicolás twice - it's very nice, and they offer a communal dinner.
+1 for this place. Grab a beer from the very cool little store next door and go and sit by the beautiful river and dangle those pilgrim feet in.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi all,

A few weeks ago, contrary to my first idea, I decided to book ahead to Pamplona. I think, It's a bit of a shame, but at the same time it makes the start of the pilgrimage less stressful for me.I can tackle the first stages at my own pace and don't have to take part in the bed race, if there is one.

For the rest of the way, i hope, it will become clear for me how much pre-booking is actually necessary.

T
It is very common to get nervous just before starting your Camino. This isn't necessarily a good reason to change your plans at the last moment.

At this time of year, every year, the forum and other Camino web sites get lots of panicked posts from first timers about how busy it is around St. Jean through Pamplona.

Above this you have received good advice from a variety of experienced pilgrims.

At these times I often post about my own experiences of leaving St. Jean on the 15th May 2019, still one of the single busiest days for this stretch. I only had a reservation in St. Jean for the first night and I always had a bed.

Of course, I might have somehow been lucky because I certainly encountered other people who were panicking about not getting a bed and because it was my first time it was hard not to join the panic conversation.

One thing has changed since 2019 and that is the number of beds that were held back for walk-in pilgrims at Roncesvalles. They used to hold back two thirds of their beds but now they only hold back around a quarter.

Roncesvalles is definitely a pinch point. You have excellent advice on how to manage this and the options are:
2 Take two days to cross the Pyrenees so that you arrive in Roncesvalles early enough to get a non-reservable bed. I would aim to be there around 11 am although I don't think that they are open then.
3 Walk on past Roncesvalles to find a bed. Generally easier if you have taken two days to cross the Pyrenees.
4 Share a taxi with other pilgrims from Roncesvalles to the nearest empty bed. A good way to meet new people and make friends and memories. Then taxi back to Roncesvalles in the morning.

Lastly, as a couple of wise people have already mentioned, aim to stay at Zabaldika. A donativo albergue that does not accept reservations and a definite highlight of my first Camino.

If you are resilient and have a problem solving approach then you will be fine and you will have a fantastic and memorable Camino.

Remember, we are not walking solo across some great, untracked desert, we are walking in France and Spain, first world countries with mobile phones, public transport and wayside cafes and bars 😍. This is part of the magic. A real challenge within a very safe environment.

Buen camino!
This is really great advice and has given me peace of mind! Thanks so much :)

As a single Senior, just me now, not for everyone, but a Pilgrim never had the opportunity to book ahead. This is a new phenomenon. But, taking the day ahead as it goes, at least provides adventure as well as possibly tasking us to our limits, in a reasonably safe environment.

The Camino has a long, illustrious history for providing for Pilgrims.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi all,
Personally I would book up for first few days anyway till you get the feeling of the amount of pilgrims on route.im starting my 20 th time on Camino from Pamplona on 12 th may only going as far as Astorga this year not as brave as I used to be past no reservations at all but now 72 like to know I've a reserved bed waiting for me and can take my time.i used to say for years best plan is no plan dont know how busy it is this year so wait see take it from there.use booking.com for reservstions

As a single Senior, just me now, not for everyone, but a Pilgrim never had the opportunity to book ahead. This is a new phenomenon. But, taking the day ahead as it goes, at least provides adventure as well as possibly tasking us to our limits, in a reasonably safe environment.

The Camino has a long, illustrious history for providing for Pilgrims.
Not to dispute the long, illustrious history of the Camino providing for Pilgrims but I would be very surprised if, when Alfonso II set out from Oviedo on the "first Camino", he didn't have runners riding ahead making sure that he and his entourage would have places to sleep every night. The same centuries later when Ferdinand and Isabela made their pilgrimage to Santiago. And for other important or wealthy pilgrims. So I don't think it is as entirely new as you think. But it is certainly easier and more accessible to more of us.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi all doing the camino in blocks and finished Pamplona to Burgos. Accommodation is tight even at this point in the season. Have witnessed people being turned away in Cirauqui and Estelle as most are booked out on the evening before. Hoping this isnt representative of later stages

Buen camino!
Thank you from a first-timer. I’m taking the bus from Pamplona to Roncesvalles on Monday, 6 May. I was unable to get a reservation and freak out every time I see the forum notifications come through my email. I keep reminding myself I’m in Spain not a great wilderness. I will repeat to myself: I am resilient problem-solver and this is just part of the experience. 😆❤️ Thanks for the Zabaldika tip!

Great advise from DoughnutANZ!
One addition: you can check-in as from 10 am, although you are not yet allowed to go to the dormitories (for the simple reason we are cleaning there). So relax, take a coffee and/or lunch at one of the restaurants and return at 2 pm, then we open the doors ;-)

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
To be honest this post has definitely caused me a bit anxiety. I’ll start walking my first Camino in about a week, and didn’t book beyond SJPP.

To be honest this post has definitely caused me a bit anxiety. I’ll start walking my first Camino in about a week, and didn’t book beyond SJPP.
I am sure you will be fine. For all of the drama I don't recall anyone has been left sleeping on the streets - yet.
If you can, start your Camino on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu and aim to miss the big cities/popular stops at weekends. And aim for the true Albergues where booking is not permitted. A lot of the noise on here is from people only looking on booking.com and checking bookable places. Worst case scenario you taxi to somewhere, although I am sure you won't need to do this.
Buen Camino

@davejsy, you are right, but not In the bottleneck between SJPdP and Pamplona.
Proudapo starts in about a week, in the 2nd week of May. In the first three weeks of May (and the first three weeks of September) hundreds of pilgrims start every day in SJPdP, and there simply isn't enough accomodation for so many people. Roncesvalles has 245 beds in the albergue, of which the next few days 183 beds are booked already. This leaves only 62 beds (cheaper, and less comfortable) for walk-in pilgrims, they fill early in the afternoon and then: full is full. People have to call a taxi to find a bed in Burguete, Larrasoaña, Zubiri, sometimes even in Pamplona.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Not to dispute the long, illustrious history of the Camino providing for Pilgrims but I would be very surprised if, when Alfonso II set out from Oviedo on the "first Camino", he didn't have runners riding ahead making sure that he and his entourage would have places to sleep every night. The same centuries later when Ferdinand and Isabela made their pilgrimage to Santiago. And for other important or wealthy pilgrims. So I don't think it is as entirely new as you think. But it is certainly easier and more accessible to more of us.

Not sure why a comparison between Royalty and the commoner would be made here, unless I misspoke and the Poster is of Royal Blood?

Royal Runners would be recognized and all efforts would come to bear to accommodate their needs…or is it that we, as common individuals have been elevated to a higher status? Personally, as a peregrina, I do kind of enjoy flying under the radar.

@davejsy, you are right, but not In the bottleneck between SJPdP and Pamplona.
Proudapo starts in about a week, in the 2nd week of May. In the first three weeks of May (and the first three weeks of September) hundreds of pilgrims start every day in SJPdP, and there simply isn't enough accomodation for so many people. Roncesvalles has 245 beds in the albergue, of which the next few days 183 beds are booked already. This leaves only 62 beds (cheaper, and less comfortable) for walk-in pilgrims, they fill early in the afternoon and then: full is full. People have to call a taxi to find a bed in Burguete, Larrasoaña, Zubiri, sometimes even in Pamplona.
Is this the same all days of the week @Ianinam at Roncesvalles? Surely there is a spike with people starting at the weekends?
It's disheartening to hear that those reserving are afforded better beds than walk-ins, I can only assume there is a higher cost for reservations.

Make a reservation in Roncevalles. After that, it's personal preference and tolerance for risk. You will not sleep out in the cold if you do not make reservations after Roncevalles. However, you may see your preferred albergue with a 'completo' sign out front. Remember that you do not need to stop in Zubiri -- Larrasoana is just a short walk down the road, they have a half dozen albergues, and a couple of them are large (30+ beds). And don't forget that for a few more Euros, pensions are a nice option (I stayed in one in Zubiri and I got to say that the hot shower and private room were mighty nice).

One other strategy is to make your first day a short one by staying in Orrison or Borda if you can get a reservation. If you get moving in the morning, you'll be in Roncevalles before any crowds and could even walk a bit past Roncevalles to Burguete or Espinal (but I personally would not because I love the history and energy of the Roncevalles, not to mention the pilgrim Mass).
Sooo ... I amend my earlier post. If you look at the current reports from the first section of the Camino, there seems to be many more pilgrims than even in just the past couple of years. This year, I would recommend booking through Pamplona. I look forward to seeing the numbers for 2024 from the office in SJPdP.

Also, I got the albergue count in Larrasoaña wrong. I was counting the pensions as well and STILL managed to screw it up (I think I may have counted some albergues just past Larrasoaña). Ha! I blame it on the cold medicine. Yeah, that's it ... the cold medicine, I tell you!

On another note, I was planning to walk the Frances next year starting in early May. Based on some of the reports I'm hearing about crowds, I'm reconsidering and looking hard at the Le Puy (which -- I know -- still means booking ahead).

Is this the same all days of the week @Ianinam at Roncesvalles? Surely there is a spike with people starting at the weekends?
It's disheartening to hear that those reserving are afforded better beds than walk-ins, I can only assume there is a higher cost for reservations.
The first three weeks of May it is like that, every year.
No extra costs for the reservation, but the reservated beds are in the renovated part of the Monastry and the price is higher than the price of a walk-in bed in the sótano or in the winter-albergue.

Not sure why a comparison between Royalty and the commoner would be made here, unless I misspoke and the Poster is of Royal Blood?

Royal Runners would be recognized and all efforts would come to bear to accommodate their needs…or is it that we, as common individuals have been elevated to a higher status? Personally, as a peregrina, I do kind of enjoy flying under the radar.
That's why I said "and for other important ir wealthy pilgrims". I don't think it was only royalty who wanted to be sure if a place to sleep at night and had the means to do so. Even in the 80s we were able to phone ahead to hotels or pensions, where many chose to sleep.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Sooo ... I amend my earlier post. If you look at the current reports from the first section of the Camino, there seems to be many more pilgrims than even in just the past couple of years. This year, I would recommend booking through Pamplona. I look forward to seeing the numbers for 2024 from the office in SJPdP.

Also, I got the albergue count in Larrasoaña wrong. I was counting the pensions as well and STILL managed to screw it up (I think I may have counted some albergues just past Larrasoaña). Ha! I blame it on the cold medicine. Yeah, that's it ... the cold medicine, I tell you!

On another note, I was planning to walk the Frances next year starting in early May. Based on some of the reports I'm hearing about crowds, I'm reconsidering and looking hard at the Le Puy (which -- I know -- still means booking ahead).
I hate to be THAT person but it seems that May is a really busy month on Le Puy…keep in mind that 85% of people walking Le Puy are French, that French people REALLY like hiking, and that there are multiple French national holidays in May… 😬

I am sure you will be fine. For all of the drama I don't recall anyone has been left sleeping on the streets - yet.
If you can, start your Camino on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu and aim to miss the big cities/popular stops at weekends. And aim for the true Albergues where booking is not permitted. A lot of the noise on here is from people only looking on booking.com and checking bookable places. Worst case scenario you taxi to somewhere, although I am sure you won't need to do this.
Buen Camino
Thanks for your encouraging post! Super excited for my walk! God will provide!

Hi all,
We found that if we were worried about a bed, it was like walking under a cloud. Recommend that you just make a reservation - it will give you a freedom to enjoy your day

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi all,
I’m in SJPP right now. IT WAS COMPLETELY BOOKED YESTERDAY BY 2 PM AND today Roncesvalles is completely booked. If I were you, I would get online right now and book Roncesvalles and Zubiri. Even Pamplona was pretty full day before yesterday.

Thanks for your encouraging post! Super excited for my walk! God will provide!
Please, don't forget about the person who refused to leave the house when the rains began...3 times help came and 3 times the person said:I'm waiting for God to help me"; from the rooftop, when finally the person (ok it was a he 🤣) accepted a lift in a helicopter, a voice from heaven said...

You are right to follow the camino you decide will be your way to do it.
May it go well.

We found that if we were worried about a bed, it was like walking under a cloud. Recommend that you just make a reservation - it will give you a freedom to enjoy your day
Clouds are really nice, they provide shade (freedom) from people who have to be in control of every aspect of their life.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Clouds are really nice, they provide shade (freedom) from people who have to be in control of every aspect of their life.
A blanket statement that defies common sense - taking the fact that a person likes to reserve accommodation in advance on a Camino during busy times, and then extrapolating them to be extremists who "have to be in control of every aspect of their life." Sorry, but that does not follow, and it is rather disrespectful.

Apparently numbers are up a lot this year.
I find myself starting from Le Puy at the end of May - (but that’s another story). I am hearing that May is very busy there too with many gites booked out. Which can be very unsettling to hear especially as I am a ‘die hard book-ahead resister’. I hope June is better. I had some inner conflict about what to do. I know I have to book ahead if I want dinner. So far I have sent emails out for the first 5 days and have two confirmations.
I start my Caminos very slow and then walk longer distances as I get my rhythm and learn the country. So my first few days are always fairly predictable.
I have learnt that the Camino also provides … bookingdotcom, email, WhatsApp, phone calls and so much more than I ever realised. 😂

I made a booking today for later this month in Larrasoana in San Nickolas Albergue. I used WhatsApp in the Wise pilgrim app. There is a template and you just fill in date and name. I got a reply within 10 minutes. All done no worries.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I made a booking today for later this month in Larrasoana in San Nickolas Albergue. I used WhatsApp in the Wise pilgrim app. There is a template and you just fill in date and name. I got a reply within 10 minutes. All done no worries.
I just tried doing this and I could not find a template. I clicked on the WhatsApp area and a blank area came up. Where in the Wise Pilgrim app did you click to get the template?

I just tried doing this and I could not find a template. I clicked on the WhatsApp area and a blank area came up. Where in the Wise Pilgrim app did you click to get the template?
Here are the instructions from the app. I've highlighted the template instructions.

1000025487.jpg

And here's a post describing how to use it that I made back in March.

The Wise Pilgrim app has a feature that will compose a message for you in Spanish (or Portuguese or French, depending on the route), that makes it really easy.

You just long press on WhatsApp number.

View attachment 165850

Then you choose the date, number of people, and type of accommodation you are inquiring about.

View attachment 165851

And the message is created for you.

At this point I save the number to my contacts.

View attachment 165852

Which is really easy because all the information is already filled out.

View attachment 165853

Thanks Trecile. Thats exactly as it worked for me. They asked me for a credit card number to confirm reservation and then they sent me confirmation in English by email. I think they could see I was struggling with my Spanish.

Most read last week in this forum

Is it possible to take a shower in the morning at an albergue if they run out of hot water in the evening?
Dumb as it might seem, it's only recently sunk in that a good deal of some camino routes might be on vehicular roads rather than walking trails. I don't really mean the town and village-y bit...
Hi all, I have access to data on arrivals of pilgrims to Santiago by day, country, age, gender, departure point, route, reason and means used. Based on this data, I am analysing it to develop a...
Im planning a November Frances Camino. I have an Altus rain coat that covers me and pack nicely but I’m wondering do I get a backpack cover and wear a hooded shell light jacket over heavier...
Hi everyone! I'm planning to start on the Camino de Francés, then from Léon I will walk the Camino San Salvador, then the Camino Primitivo and maybe if I have time the Camino de Fisterra. My...
....asked me to remind you that May 12 is the Feast of Santo Domingo de la Calzada.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back