ALvaro Lazaga 25 days on the Via Nascente

Isca-camigo

Veteran Member
Jan 22, 2016
Time of past OR future Camino
Various ones.

Sorry for posting this if there is thread elsewhere about Alvaro's most recent Camino on the Nascente, he started in Faro then walked along the coast to Tavira.
He is at the end of his time on that way and instead of following to the very end he is crossing over onto the Camino Estrella which will take him to Viseu, he is going to be in Braga in 9/10 days to meet a friend and maybe walk one of the 4 options from there.
He has been doing wikiloc readings for every stage as well as his videos. I haven't posted his video for years but this route is stunning and deserves every bit of publicity it can get.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Steve57

Dec 21, 2023
New Zealand
Time of past OR future Camino
Mid May to mid June 2023. Lisbon to Santiago.

Sorry for posting this if there is thread elsewhere about Alvaro's most recent Camino on the Nascente, he started in Faro then walked along the coast to Tavira.
He is at the end of his time on that way and instead of following to the very end he is crossing over onto the Camino Estrella which will take him to Viseu, he is going to be in Braga in 9/10 days to meet a friend and maybe walk one of the 4 options from there.
He has been doing wikiloc readings for every stage as well as his videos. I haven't posted his video for years but this route is stunning and deserves every bit of publicity it can get.
Hoping to walk the Nascente next year. Only concern I have is the lack of Albergue's and distance between towns.. May have to stop in Casa's . Looking forward to the experience.

Reactions: Isca-camigo

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides