Any indian citizens here

A selection of Camino Jewellery

nreyn12

Jan 17, 2009
Spain & San Francisco Bay Area
www.thecaminoexperience.com
Time of past OR future Camino
Walked (2005) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015); Guide 2013-2016
Hi rihaja, I am not an Indian citizen nor am I of Indian descent, but I LOVE India and I live there in the winter. Where are you? Feel free to send me a private message - I 'd love to connect when I am in India (November to March).

Reactions: AML
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Mike Savage

So many friends to meet . . . so little time
Sep 26, 2014
Utah, USA
www.mike-savage.com
Camino Francés,Inglés
Muxia/Finisterre
Português Coastal
Português Central
Sanabrés
Can An Indian do the Way of St. James?? Please advice

Welcome Yogi,

Yes you absolutely can and don't be surprised if you see a few others along your way. A couple years ago I walked for a time with two ladies from Andhra Pradesh.

Buen Camino!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Hurry Krishna

Indian on the Way
Mar 26, 2016
readingontheroad54893552.wordpress.com
2009 (from Sarria), 2014 from St Jean Pied de Port, 2016 from Porto, 2018 from Le Puy to Santiago.
The last discussion on this forum seems to have been many years ago. But still thought it might be fun to see if anyone is still looking for an Indian on the Way :) If you are still looking, you can find me here <https://readingontheroad54893552.wordpress.com/>

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides