• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Anyone doing the Camino in June??

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hey,

I am hoping to walk 3 weeks of the Camino in June, would love it if someone else was going around that time to walk with them. I will be starting in SJPDP. I haven't booked anything and am very flexible with dates.

If anyone wants to let me know what their plans are....

Clodagh
Hi Clodagh

I am walking for a week (only spare time I have) starting 5th July in Sarria. I wish you a buen (and safe) camino

I am starting in 29 June from Sahagun-- limited by time responsibilities at home, but take what I can :).

Clodagh, check the Camino Calendar link at the very end of this page and register your pilgrimage!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi i planning end of june early july .I will be starting in SJPDP just waiting for my passport then will book my flight
Scott

My daughter and I are starting on the 5th of June - we arrive Bordeaux by plane and SJPDP by train (hopefully in time to hit the pilgram's office and get new Passports).

We are starting off on the 5th for Pamplona. We fly back from Madrid on the 23rd - so we have LESS than three weeks and are thinking we are going to rent Bikes in Pamplona for 8 days and accelerate forward - so we get the FULL Camino in - without the view from the window of a City bus.

I got this Epiphany last night - and I hope it works out as planned :)

Frank and Katie

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
My daughter and I are starting on the 5th of June - we arrive Bordeaux by plane and SJPDP by train (hopefully in time to hit the pilgram's office and get new Passports).

We are starting off on the 5th for Pamplona. We fly back from Madrid on the 23rd - so we have LESS than three weeks and are thinking we are going to rent Bikes in Pamplona for 8 days and accelerate forward - so we get the FULL Camino in - without the view from the window of a City bus.

I got this Epiphany last night - and I hope it works out as planned :)

Frank and Katie
Hi, F & K,

I'm not a cyclist myself, but if you are opting for easiest and fastest stretch on a bike I'm sure that would be mostly flat Meseta from Burgos to Leon. You can see the profiles (spanish = perfil) of the terrain here:
http://www.gronze.com/camino-de-santiago/caminos/guia-del-camino-frances
http://mundicamino.com/rutas.cfm?id=15
http://caminodesantiago.consumer.es/los-caminos-de-santiago/frances/

Ultreia!

I am leaving Roncesvalles on the 29th May and spending 2nights in Espinal. I will start the walk in ernest on the 31st May. I have 5 weeks but will take an easy pace and hope to meet people to walk with. I have to be in Santiago by the 5th July

Beginning in late June! Exited!! :)

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
My friend Jennifer to and I will begin our first Camino from St Jean on 1st of June. We met on a group walk around the Sydney harbour and discovered our long felt need to walk a Camino. 18months later and we are ready to fly out on 28th may to Paris then train to St Jean.

Looking forward to meeting up with other forum members. The excitement is beginning to take hold now. My forum patch is already on my lime green AARN pack so I should be easy to spot.
Our first night will be in Orisson and we plan to take it nice and steady to ease into our walk rather than try to break any records.

I
Looking forward to meeting up with other forum members. The excitement is beginning to take hold now. My forum patch is already on my lime green AARN pack so I should be easy to spot.
Our first night will be in Orisson and we plan to take it nice and steady to ease into our walk rather than try to break any records.
I will be a couple of days ahead of you and also taking it slowly but hopefully i might meet up with you. I am from Melbourne

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Izzy, I am from Gippsland and Jennifer is from Bendigo. How long have you given yourself to complete your walk?
Look forwArd to a possible meeting. The days are just flying by with the 28th May our flight day to Paris.

Hi Izzy, I am from Gippsland and Jennifer is from Bendigo. How long have you given yourself to complete your walk?
Look forwArd to a possible meeting. The days are just flying by with the 28th May our flight day to Paris.
Hi Nadski, I am leaving Melbourne for Barcelona on the 26th. I will arrive in Roncesvalles on the 28th. I have about 38days. Need to be in Santiago by the 4th July. I live in Preston. How long do you have? I am quite excited of the prospect of meeting other Aussies on the trip as well as meeting people from all over the world. I will be walking reasonable slowly to start so hopefully we will get to meet.

I just created a new website for our journey this summer...

I wanted to be able to blog and share pictures along the journey.

www.OurCamino2014.com

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

You must have one of the new packs. I'm envious, I've been eyeing them off. Will be interested to hear how you find it. Don't hesitate to adjust things - it takes a bit to get these packs "ah...perfect"!

Hey,

I am hoping to walk 3 weeks of the Camino in June, would love it if someone else was going around that time to walk with them. I will be starting in SJPDP. I haven't booked anything and am very flexible with dates.

Clodagh
I will be arriving in SJPDP.on the 4th. of June . Ihave not booked accomodation ,"should I"or have I left it to late

I would love to do the camino in June good preparation for my cycling later in the year, I can travel anytime so if anyone wants to arrange to meet and walk and make friends.

Sent from my iPad using Camino de Santiago Forum

Hey,

Clodagh
Hi Clodagh I start SJPdP June 1st. The only plan i've made is my flight home July 10th.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I would love to do the camino in June good preparation for my cycling later in the year, I can travel anytime so if anyone wants to arrange to meet and walk and make friends.

Hi, Carolann,

Maybe it's best to check so-called Camino Calendar (just click Events in top row of the main page) and get in contact with the person/s starting around the date you want/can start.
If that won't work I can invite you to walk Camino de Madrid, part Camino Frances, Camino de Invierno and Camino Muxia/Finisterre (20th June - 4th August) with me :)

Have a nice day!

Thanks for your invite I really do want to do the trip with someone, and I can start the trip any time, it's just the planning of where to meet and eat I take. Are you walking or cycling?

Thanks for your invite I really do want to do the trip with someone, and I can start the trip any time, it's just the planning of where to meet and eat I take. Are you walking or cycling?

I walk. Cycle only in hometown.
What do you know about Caminos in Spain? I mean, sure you have some preferences whether flat or steep terrain etc....
If you want more info on my "schedule" and else could PM me so we won't spam this thread ;)

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Anyone want to share a taxi from Biarritz Airport to SJPP on Monday June 16th at about 5pm? It saves a day and dome messing with public transport!
Helen

Am arriving June 13th in Madrid and then on my way to SJPP to hopefully start on 15th June and not leaving Madrid till 29th July. Good times !! :p

Looks like I will land in Madrid June 5th and hit the trail within a couple of days after that. No set time frame on when I arrive in Santiago. Get there when I get there. ;)
I'll be the gringo wearing a dark blue ball cap and carrying a light gray pack.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Arriving SJPdP 20th June cycling to SDC...

Buen Camino a todos!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi guys!!! Have finally bought my bus ticket which will take me from London to Lyon on the 1st of July then train to Le Puy where I will start my journey to Santiago!

Wish all the luck to all of you! Much love

Hi! ( Hola!) .. and Buon cammino to all Pellegrinos to Santiago! ;) ....Doing the Camino Francès to Santiago , for the 2° time from St.Jean Pied de Port on the 19th /20th? June 2014 i am arriving late in Bayonne 21:30 by train so i'll miss the last bus to St. Jean i'll have to sleep out doors in Bayonne... if i don't find some form of shelter... have the forum badge so maybe we can see each other along ...The Way...Ultreya y Suseya :)

Hi i will be arriving at at biarritz airport 9th june monday from London Stansted airport anyone else looking for taxi share to st jean

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hey,

Clodagh
  • Hi Clodagh, I am starting in St Jean on 28th May and doing four weeks. Perhaps our paths will cross

• Hi Clodagh, I am starting in St Jean on 28th May and doing four weeks. Perhaps our paths will cross
Hi Shane. My plan is to arrive in SJPP on May 26( I have a very tight schedule plain to plain)Hope to start May 27. perhaps we will get to meet?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My nephew and I will be starting from Lyon on June 11th.

Hey,

Clodagh
I'm so excited! I'm starting in Ponferrada June 14! I'm going alone and hope to join anyone who is willing to have great conversations! I'm not stressing about how much I walk. I want to enjoy each and every moment! I hope to make many friends along the way!

Bel

Hey,

Clodagh

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hey,

Clodagh
I arrive in Pamplona June 12 at night, need to get to SJ somehow. I will start 14th from SJ, and have to be at Santiago by July 12.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Leaving Pamploma on 28th hoping to get to SDC. Will be walking short legs so say Hi as you pass by!
Hi, Al,

Any idea when you'll be in SdC? End of July or beginning of August? I plan to be somewhere around by that time.

Hey,

Clodagh
No sorry, I'm on the Camino wright now. But I wish you a experience of a lifetime. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Hi, I to stayed in the albergue Orisson, it's a great place to stay in. That's now 16 days ago. Take it as it comes and go with the flow. Enjoy yourself and have a great time. Wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hi, Al,Any idea when you'll be in SdC? End of July or beginning of August? I plan to be somewhere around by that time.
Probably early July (assuming I get there). So although it would be great to meet up it's unlikely. Actually I think I need to go and live in SDC so that I can meet all the fascinating and lovely people on here.

Probably early July (assuming I get there). So although it would be great to meet up it's unlikely. Actually I think I need to go and live in SDC so that I can meet all the fascinating and lovely people on here.
Wow, that will be fast if you start on June 28th from Pamplona :confused:

Er that's like the 28th of May that I start. It was my response to the previous post from Viggen saying he leaves Pamploma on 12th June. That's why I think he will pass me. Sorry about any confusion.

Hey,

Clodagh

I am leaving on June sixth. Arriving in Paris on the fourth.

Hey,

Clodagh
Yes, I will be getting there June 18th.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

I am 29 doing the Frances by myself starting in SJPdP next week. I didn’t realize this was a busiest time to do the Frances so I am really nervous about the bed race. I don’t mind socializing or...
Hi, can I get second hand poles from Casa Ivar? Happy to make donation. Walking from Santiago to Muxia, then the Primitivo. Will return them when done.....thanks
Hi, A couple years ago I flew into Geneva and took a train to Laussane to begin my Francigena. Next year I would like to fly into Geneva and walk the south side - France into Aigle, Switzerland...
Hace dos días falleció a los 78 años Pepe Puertas "el peregrino de La Rioja" Todos los años en Julio hacía el camino francés completo para llegar a Compostela el 25 de Julio. Año tras año durante...
Hello my name is Brenda and I am establishing a daily AA meeting 6-7 pm at Casa Anglican WhatsApp 416-8018176 for daily updates Thankyou. Buen Camino
Hello. I’m Steph from USA Arriving in pamplona May 27 2024 Is anyone arriving that destination & date so we can coordinate transportation to SJPP. TIA

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back