Beginning in Porto June 8th

Kimberly Helen

Apr 16, 2015
Madrid, Spain
Time of past OR future Camino
CF Leon-SdC (October 2014), Portugues Porto-SdC (June 2015), Norte/Primitivo (July/August 2015)
Hi, all, I'll be walking solo from Porto to SdC (and/or Finisterre) beginning June the 8th. I can't wait -- I walked with a friend from Leon to SdC last October (camping along the way), and it was one the best experiences of my life. If anyone else is on the same path during that time, I'd be happy to meet up for dinner or a cup of amazing Portuguese coffee :)

P.S. I've been reading various Camino Portugues blogs in preparation -- and a huge thank you to those bloggers for publicly recognizing the small-business owners who go the extra mile in terms of quality or service -- but if anyone else has recommendations for a particularly noteworthy hostel, restaurant, or cafe, feel free to leave it here!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

annakappa

RIP 2024
Jan 6, 2009
Costa Rica
Part frances jun 07/rest frances may- jun 2008/Frances sept-oct 2009/ Sanabres Oct 2010/Frances sept-oct 2011/Aragones Sept-Oct 2012. Hospitalero Sept 2010, Amiga in Pilgrim's Office Oct 2013. Part Primitivo Oct 2013. Portugues from Porto June 2015.
We will begin from Oporto either on 8th or 9th June. Still in the planning stage, but almost surely, we will walk along the coast the first day or two and then cross inland to the Central route.

Reactions: Kimberly Helen

Kimberly Helen

Apr 16, 2015
Madrid, Spain
CF Leon-SdC (October 2014), Portugues Porto-SdC (June 2015), Norte/Primitivo (July/August 2015)
We will begin from Oporto either on 8th or 9th June. Still in the planning stage, but almost surely, we will walk along the coast the first day or two and then cross inland to the Central route.

Hi, Anna, I hope our paths cross along the way :) (I'm impressed by how many Caminos you've done; you must have some stories... :p)

Reactions: annakappa
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Jessica pereira

Apr 23, 2015
june 30 2015
hello :)
I am planning on Porto to be my starting point at the end of June. May I ask what airport you are flying into and how you are planning to getting from the airport to Porto De Lima. Im really lost and cant get an answer with specific travel arrangements. im a 26yr old female and its my first time out of the country and travelling alone... Im hoping that I can just copy your route and have my mind at ease once I know a plan.

Thanks in advance!

Most read last week in this forum

Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.