Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bought my tickets!!!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.

Terry Lee

Jan 19, 2014
Time of past OR future Camino
[March 2014]
Mucho gracias! Thank you all for the very warm support!

I have been wanting to the Camino 2 years ago. I thought my project was ending and there would be time to do so. The project went on for another 2 years. But very happily, the final product was very well received.

I started receiving calls and invitations to fantastic projects. All these tempting work... I was tired in the meanwhile. In an eureka moment, I thought hey, although the Camino roads will always be there, work/projects/opportunities will also never end. The best timing is now.

Hence, I bought my tickets. :)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Guadalupegirl

Jun 11, 2012
Sacramento, Ca
Leon-Sdc June 2014
I bought my tickets yesterday too! I'm flying into Madrid and starting in Leon on June 4th! I am not ready physically but walking and working out. This is something I've wanted since first hearing about it some years ago. The desire would increase and then fade but this time it was so clear to me I moved on it. I plan on a trip to REI this weekend to poke around and hopefully purchase shoes, poles and backpack. I have my eye on a Osprey Kestrel for a pack. I'm joining a family and a favorite priest for the walk and I'm very excited.

Terry Lee

Jan 19, 2014
[March 2014]
Had a slight misadventure. I missed my flight on Wednesday.

Nevertheless, with some small changes, the game plan is still on. My adjusted flight (and hence my adventure) now starts in 24 hours.

Reactions: Monya
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Al the optimist

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2012
Wolverhampton, England
My sympathies Terry Lee. I missed my flight to Coruna to start the Ingles two years ago so got there a day late. It didn't detract from the Camino at all. It also meant that I fitted in an unexpected visit to a service in Westminster Abbey, London which included a personal blessing in the inner sanctum in front of King Edward's tomb, by of all people a priest called James who had been filmed on the Camino by the BBC!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

Hello everyone, I’m about to embark on my first Camino this month in a week or so. I had plans to go with a friend but it fell through so now I’m visiting a friend in France until I work up the...
Good evening all! We began our yearly route to Santiago, today! We 4 Peregrinos resumed our Camino at Rabanal del Camino and walked to Acebo. We encountered Snow, Hail Stones and rain. We loved...
June 22 -@Amachant (SJPP)
Hi I'm Keith 60 years young from Newcastle upon Tyne UK.arriving on the 1635 Edinburgh ryanair flight on 9th September 2024 anyone like to share my express bourricot
I loved my 2022 Camino Frances!! Leaving Los Angeles on May 26 for Lisbon. Will walk the Portuguese Costal route and the spiritual variant. Starts from Porto on June 4 and arrive in Santiago on...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.