• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Camino Del Cid (Burgos to Valencia)

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

peregrina2000

Staff member
Mar 6, 2006
Champaign, Illinois, USA
Anybody on here walked or cycled this route ?

Hi, Michael,
I don’t think many forum members have walked this route. At least none who have been posting about it. When I walked the Camino San Olav from Santo Domingo de Silos to Burgos a few years ago, we frequently came across markings that showed we were on or near the Camino del Cid. It seemed to me that it stayed on the side of the road even when there were off-road trails that the San Olav tracks took us on. There is a good website with lots of info to get you started, and maybe some other forum members will chime in.

http://www.caminodelcid.org

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

KinkyOne

Veteran Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Time of past OR future Camino
I'am not perfect, but I'm always myself!!!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides