• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino in August and September 2015

hcarlen

Hans The Hiker
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances: SJPDP to SdC (Sep-Oct 2015)
Hi all,
I am planning to do the Camino Francis in the August / September timeframe 2015.

I will probably be flying in to Paris, France from Melbourne, Australia and out again via Lisbon in Portugal after some post Camino R&R with an old friend living in the south of Portugal.

I was born in Sweden, have dual Swedish / Australian citizenship and been living in Oz for some 26 years now. I plan to do the Camino by myself as I am sure that I will hardly be alone and it is a much better way to meet new people anyway in my view.

Buen Camino
PS isn't the movie "The Way" just a ripper? You just want to drop everything and get onto it after watching that movie.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Buen Camino HCarlen. I am sure that you will enjoy your solo hike in Aug/Sept. When you want or need companionship, you will have it...
Yes, that movie sure did cost me loads of money. You know, for airfare, new equipment. etc etc etc.... :)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi all,
I am planning to do the Camino Francis in the August / September timeframe 2015.

I will probably be flying in to Paris, France from Melbourne, Australia and out again via Lisbon in Portugal after some post Camino R&R with an old friend living in the south of Portugal.

I was born in Sweden, have dual Swedish / Australian citizenship and been living in Oz for some 26 years now. I plan to do the Camino by myself as I am sure that I will hardly be alone and it is a much better way to meet new people anyway in my view.

Buen Camino
PS isn't the movie "The Way" just a ripper? You just want to drop everything and get onto it after watching that movie.

And that is how it all begins! I am planning for September 2015 but have no clue where i will begin lol Best wishes

Good luck your preparations - you'll have a great time. The Way is a good film, but I've always found my relationship with my Camino 'family' to be a bit less 'intense' than the four characters in that. Also much more fluid with people joining and leaving along the Way. And good pilgrims don't get arrested, walk through farmers' crops or light fires. :eek::)

Good luck your preparations - you'll have a great time. The Way is a good film, but I've always found my relationship with my Camino 'family' to be a bit less 'intense' than the four characters in that. Also much more fluid with people joining and leaving along the Way. And good pilgrims don't get arrested, walk through farmers' crops or light fires. :eek::)
True, very true. That last comment made me burst out laughing. I will try to avoid all that

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Gay, I’m new to the forum as I’m walking my first Camino, the Camino Ingles beginning the 20th of June 2024 and wondering if there are any AA meetings along that route
Hi walking the Norte starting in late August. Would appreciate hearing from anyone else who has/is starting in August.
Hi, I’m new to the group as I’m finally hiking my first El Camino this month, El Camino Ingles, beginning June 21, 2024
Hello, my name is Wendy and I walked the Camino Primitivo in September 2022 and I’m planning to walk the full Camino Portugues from Lisbon to Santiago beginning September 7, 2024, in honor of my...
Hello! I and my friend Cecilia will walk Camino Ingles with start 4th of October. We are so excited to our first but not last Camino. Buen Camino to all of you.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back