Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Camino starting May 13th

ohneckea

May 11, 2013
Time of past OR future Camino
May (2013)
Hello! I'm Elizabeth. I'm new to this site. I am leaving the U.S. for Paris today, and will be arriving in SJPdP tomorrow night. I plan to start the Camino May 13th. I'm quite nervous... I've never done something like this. In fact, I've never even been camping before! Hopefully I will meet some of you if we are starting around the same time. :)

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Ignite77

May 11, 2013
May14th-June22, 2013
Hello Elizabeth. My name is Jeff. I, too, will be leaving from the U.S. (California), but I will be flying into Madrid on May 15. Hopefully, if I can get transfers to SJPP. I am walking by myself planning to start there on May 15 or 16. I will be a couple of days behind you, but maybe I'll catch up if you take a rest day. Have fun and be safe.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

HermanTheGerman

Feb 11, 2013
Hilders, Germany
hermannsdorfer.wordpress.com
Frances '13, '14; Portuguese '13, '14, '17, '18; del Salvador '15; Primitivo '15; Mozarabe '16
Re: Re: Camino starting May 13th

clearskies said:
Leaving Logrono on May 26th so you may see me if you are passing through
@Herman you're bound to see me now with my forum badge, red t shirt and pale Irish look ;)

:grin: will be looking out for you, I'll also be sporting a bit of red with my red t-shirt and red backpack with the forum patch, plus a bit of sunburn to top it off ;)

Valinsky

Oct 18, 2012
The southern tip of Sweden
Logrono - SdC (May/June 13)
SdC - Finisterre/Muxia (21/6-2014 --> )
Re: Re: Camino starting May 13th

HermanTheGerman said:
clearskies said:
Leaving Logrono on May 26th so you may see me if you are passing through
@Herman you're bound to see me now with my forum badge, red t shirt and pale Irish look ;)

:grin: will be looking out for you, I'll also be sporting a bit of red with my red t-shirt and red backpack with the forum patch, plus a bit of sunburn to top it off ;)

And I will leave Logroño the 25th with my greenish backpack and dito hat.
See you whenever and remember, the first round of beer is on me :p

// Jan

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings to all. I posted a few days ago stating that I will begin my first Camino in St. Jean-pied-de-Port on 29 August and that I will take it slow and steady to Santiago de Compostela...
Hello! I will start my first Camino at the beginning of June 2024 and plan to start my month-long journey from Bilbao walking roughly 2 weeks on Camino Del Norte and then switching to Camino Del...
Hi all, last year I done the camino portuguese with my two daughters last year but this year I'm doing the camino frances solo. I fly into Bizarrtz on 26th July and plan to start the following...
As a new member of the forum who has been reading clandestinely for the past three months or so, I have to say how much I enjoy the entries--not simply for the collective wisdom from all of you...
Taking my youngest daughter on a short section from Astorga to Santiago starting June 9... Please pray for us!!

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides