• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Canada's London

bethm

Time of past OR future Camino
April (2013)
Hello. I am brand new to this forum and thought I'd reach out to any Ontario Canada folks who might be doing the Camino at the end of April. Myself and a friend will be there walking the last week of April 2013. Flights booked!
looking forward to reading all of the posts!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello Beth,
I am replying from Canada's London. We have a very active pilgrim group here. We will be holding a Camino information meeting on Saturday, April 6 at St John the Evangelist on St James Street at 10 a.m. There are other events such as a St James Day walk this summer in Bayfield and wine tapas and storytelling in October. There is no charge to attend. If you wish to send me a message, I can forward your e-mail address and you will get our notices.
Saludos
Tom

good morning Tom
I know that church well. being new to this forum, is it safe/ok to post my email address?
Would be very interested to meet others who have done the Camino. I should've been more specific in my introduction... I am doing Sarria to Santiago.
thanks Tom
Beth

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
The London group is a lovely gang of people. One of their members sent me one of their t-shirts this Christmas, and I wear it with pride!

bethm said:
good morning Tom
I know that church well. being new to this forum, is it safe/ok to post my email address?........
Beth

Beth....do not post your email address on the forum.
Please use the PM function to relay that info to Tom.

I live in Windsor, Ontario. Might make to your April meeting. What other details do I need to know to attend this meeting? When will your Bayfield meeting occur? I camp at the Pinery the third week of July so will be in the area. Walked the first half of the Camino last Sept-Oct. Malcolm

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I would also be interested in perhaps attending the meeting in April, could you send me information as well. I'm in London, and would be excited to meet others that have or will be doing the pilgrimage.

Anne

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.