Jozsef Hungary

Jan 25, 2014
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 01.07.2013 - 28.07.2013.
Kedves Nővérek !
¡Queridas hermanas !
Dear Sisters,
Köszönöm, hogy itt lehettem !
¡Me agradezco que me permitieren estar ahi !
Thank you very much for having been allowed me to be here !
Bátran mondhatom, hogy az El Camino örökké a szívemben él.....
Puedo decir que el El Camino vive en mi corazón eternamente...
I may say that El Camino lives in my heart eternally forever...
Itt küldöm az általam felvett videó elérhetőségét, amihez jó szórakozást kívánok.
Envío la disponibilidad del vídeo que hice y deseo buen entretenimiento al aquello.​

Pictures from the video
carrion1.jpg
carrion2.jpg
carrion3.jpg
carrion4.jpg
carrion6.jpg
carrion5.jpg

Üdvözlettel Magyarországról: Balogh József
Con un saludo de Hungría: Jozsef Balogh

Last edited:
Reactions: OTH86
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

grayland

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2008
Tucson, Arizona
Yes
Albergue Santa Maria in Carrion de Los Condes is a special place. It is a welcome break in the near mid point of the CF.

We worked there in October as hospitalarios with the sisters. The sisters are kind and dedicated to serving pilgrims.

Every day includes a music session, communal dinner and a very special Pilgrim Blessing for those wish.

New commercial size washer and dryers and extra showers are being installed now for the upcoming season. The upgrades were supported by the American Pilgrims association and others.

Last edited:
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Jozsef Hungary

Jan 25, 2014
Domigee, de nada !

Albergue Santa Maria in Carrion de Los Condes is a special place....

Con un saludo de Hungría: Jozsef

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Dcgrannell

Feb 25, 2013
March 2013
Carrion was one of the highlights of my Camino, arriving wet through, many of the pilgrims were sporting blisters and general foot injuries which the sisters insisted on tending. We were nursed with kindness, tenderness and smiles and all the better for it the following day. A truely humbling experience on my Camino in March 2013.

Reactions: Jozsef Hungary
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Rebekah Scott

Camino Busybody
Sep 15, 2005
Moratinos, Palencia Spain
www.peaceableprojects.org
Many, various, and continuing.
I was there this weekend, hospitalera-ing while the sisters were on retreat. Services are a bit pared-down lately -- not many of us can offer the special charm the Agustinas have! They will be back at the end of April.

The new washers, etc. are still in their packing material, alas. The ongoing electrical and water-supply challenges continue, the albergue is waiting for approval of a proposal for a stepped-up electrical supply to the old building. Meantime, those who want to launder clothing must wait til the "shower hour" is ended before starting up the machines. No big deal, everyone seems suitably flexible, and the hand-laundry tubs require no electricity to operate.

The guitar concerts at Iglesia Santa Maria (via Camino Artes -- hosts of the buttoned-down concert guitarist pictured above) start up on June 1 this year. Pilgrim Masses now include greetings and blessings in three languages, and confessions can be heard in English, too!

Reactions: Jozsef Hungary

Jozsef Hungary

Jan 25, 2014
Mark Lee !

Best regards, Jozsef from Hungary

Jozsef Hungary

Jan 25, 2014
Rebekah Scott !

Best regards, Jozsef from Hungary
Con un saludo de Hungría: Jozsef

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

Snoring (another post ...) After 4 days of seriously noisy snorers in albergues, I was getting increasingly drained during the day. At one point, I was thinking whether I can continue, whether I...
I wasn't sure I was going to post "live from the Camino" for this Camino. I'm happy to do so on my solo Caminos, but when I am walking with family, my focus is a little elsewhere and I am mindful...
Hi All! I will arrive SDC on 5/17 and need a bed for 5/17 & 18. I can't find anything ,( well, the Parador for 800eu). Any & all help is greatly appreciated. I've checked gronze and all apps...
Hello; I started my camino on May 15th, today husband and I walked from Roncesvalles to Zubiri. I did the Camino in 2019 and the path from alto erro to Zubiri has eroded and is more hazardous...
We all know there are a lot of bikers on the shared Camino path. I was knocked over in the town of Villatuerta and had to return immediately to the US for treatment after destroying my Camino on...
I've been reading about the different routes etc and I have seen that the longest route is over a month, but also that some people just walk for a weekend or a few days or a week. I want to do a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides