Search 69,459 Camino Questions

El Camino Del Norte - The walk of life 2010

Perhaps no words will ever be enough to describe , this journey of maps and within. 800 Km by foot and by heart. People , places , oceans , mountains and moments thats been written in . I hope that everyone someday in their lives reach some kind of Santiago.
A northern peregrino that came to learn how to carry her scars and a backpack loaded with life. To meet others of my kind and write new stories down the roads. Simply one of the hardest and most beautiful things I ever done. A give and a letting go.
Thanks to everyone that walked with me in their minds and on the path. I left a piece of me in the ashes of Finisterres fire , only to see a new one lighten up in my soul.

Buen Camino ! / Marina

Attachments

• Pilgrims - Kopia.JPG
    Pilgrims - Kopia.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 2,107
  • The way to go.JPG
    The way to go.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 2,088
  • Backpacking pilgrim.JPG
    Backpacking pilgrim.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 2,088
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi everybody, I have read all the threads on this topic and seen multiple replies. Some are positive others seem to be vague. Ok travel if this route what cities offer the best cultural...
We are here in Irun, staying at Hotel Alcazar. Where do we start the Camino?
Hi, I am embarking on my first camino tomorrow and have been searching for some albergues to stay in. I will be doing the Camino del Norte and will be starting in Gijon. I am looking in Muros de...
Dear pilgrim companions. We are currently cycling the CDN, battery free, and will soon arrive in Gijon. We have arranged to spend the arrival night here then catch train/bus to Oviedo for 2 nights...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.