• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Frances in March from SJPdP

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Starting my 2nd Camino, this time from SJPdP March 13th
Wow, good luck with that, I have walked it twice in April about the 10th and had bad weather both times but it comes right. But when you get up in the morning the day is what it is.
You will need commitment, passion and common sense to walk the Camino. The common sense part screams at me to start in April. But don't let common sense overrule passion and commitment. But maybe just with your start date.
Good luck and God bless.

Ideal pocket guides for during and after your Camino. Each weighs just 40g (1.4 oz).
Starting my 2nd Camino, this time from SJPdP March 13th
My husband and I will be doing our first Camino starting in Leon on March 15th. It is getting real at this point. Just put the info on the calendar! Maybe you'll see us on The Way? We will be moving slowly since I sprained my ankle/had a non-displaced bone fracture in late fall. My husband has been training and is doing well, and I am relying on my prior running and hiking experience up until my accident, to help me prepare quickly now that I'm able to train. I really appreciate seeing the dates on the calendar. I'm glad I discovered it today. :)
Peace,
SSTW

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum

Greetings fellow travelers, I am hoping to do my first international trip at 57 and solo to walk the Camino Primitivo in mid-July. I want to book the trip through either Santiago Ways or Camino...
I'll be volunteering in Santiago July 01- July 15 this year with the Camino Companions who offer services for the English speaking pilgrims, announcements at mass, English Mass at the Pilgrim's...
Hi my name is Bryce (Australian) and I’m doing the Camino Frances starting September 15. My wife is 57 years old and was born without her left thigh bone. She can wear a prosthetic leg for very...
Hello✨✨✨✨ I ve just finished my thirty-day walk from San Sebastian and it’s a weird feeling I m going through , a mix of sadness and solitude. I kept afar Icts in the past few days to « see » and...
Hi everyone, I was just listening to Ivar's last video and he mentioned Ed Sheeran. So fyi: a heads up. Ed Sheeran will be doing a concert at Monte de Gozo on July 6th this year. Expect there to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back